Friday, April 13, 2012

Bloomin' lovely!

I'm very excited because I've just met the lovely florist who is going to be providing the bouquets and table arrangements!

I've chosen Little 'a' florist because I absolutely adore Amy Grzegorzek's designs. I first saw her work at the Designer Vintage Bridal Show at Highbury Hall in Birmingham last February, when I was researching wedding stuff for my novel It Started With a Kiss. Amy's work is wonderful and everything I've seen has been fab, so I can't wait to see what she does with my flowers!

I've given her quite a wide brief for the flowers - the big thing about our wedding is that Bob and I want everyone to be relaxed, so we've extended that approach to the colours we've chosen, the contrasting shades of the bridesmaid's dresses and the beautiful mismatched vintage crockery for the afternoon tea. Basically, anything goes!

Some of the flowers that might be included are:





from top left: Delphiniums, Eustoma, Sunflower, Sweet Williams, Roses

Exciting!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs